JB Robinson Jewelers - Pissed

I made a large payment was told out was fine i was paying a year in advance then started getting messages from creditors why haven't you made your payments I'm like what are you talking about i paid a year ahead knowing my husband was gonna be without a job i have no money to pay now. You guys took it all that's not my fault.

Then they transferred me over to a debt collection agency it was all their fault I'm so pissed. Now idk if i still have insurance on my ring or not and i need it resized tried to pay bill that is due today through debt collector and can't cause they aren't open sundays like wth.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07.

JB Robinson Jewelers - JB Robinson sells CRAP FOR DIAMONDS

My fiancé bought me a 1 caret EVER US ENGAGEMENT RING and a 1 CARET WRAP.

He paid well over $3000.00 for both. After we broke up, I decided to try to sell them.

I was told that the diamonds are full of carbon and are basically CRAP.

The most I have been offered is $275.00.

STAY AWAY FROM JB ROBINSON and all STERLING STORES. RIP OFFS!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Citizen watch repair estimate

1.1
Style and Design

Took watch to JBR in Aurora Ill. Got a quote for repair of watch 300.00 more than Citizen repaired it for!!

Told JBR and they just said that was the estimate they had! Total ripoff- used to be a good customer there- no longer ......

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Watch Repair Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09.

JB Robinson Jewelers - No notice

2.1
Style and Design

Apparently the only branch in Colorado has been CLOSED! This is where my husband and I bought our wedding rings and went in to get them inspected and without any notice they closed their doors for good!

Now what are we supposed to do.

Sorry JB but driving 9 hours to Las Vegas every 6 months for an inspection is not in our budget! It's called common courtesy, to notify your PAYING customers that oh hey by the way we are shutting our store down for good, here is what you can do.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2017.

Comments

You may take them to Kay Jewelers to keep your warranty current. They are the same company. JB Kays Jared Zales are all the same.

Wow your righteous indignation really masks a very shallow person. Firstly those decisions are NOT under the stores control.

Closing a store is a very stressful event. The choice comes from far above the store level. When a store closes its normally from a bankruptcy. Meaning it WAS announced just not where YOU were looking.

If they couldn’t even pay their employees without the courts approval what makes you think the judge would allow an extra expense of postal supplies? UNREALISTIC!!! They have far more to deal with closing the store/business to bother with sending you a notice. Even if they did send out that info to every customer, they still would have to focus on closing the store.

If they closed then obviously YOU didn’t support them as a business as well as you think. Probably one of those “gimme” customers. Oh you bought something X years ago so you feel entitled to whatever free service they offered. Well all that free costs THEM MONEY!!

The sad part is they offer those free services so you may come back in and BUY MORE!!!! I’m guessing you didn’t buy much after your rings so you really only have yourself to blame for them closing. You and every other cheap mouth breather out there gets their just desserts.

Boo freaking boo! My sympathies are for the poor workers who had to watch their store slowly die because cheap people would rather buy cheap crap online.

Well... Let me tell you my wife and i bought our wedding rings from the Las Vegas Branch it's also closed for good... i'm so mad.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Rude and ignorant manager and sales associate

1.2

I went in Orland Square mall to purchase a Ring And all I have to say is there customer service sucks

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2017.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Why was my ring not fixed

I sent my wedding band to be fixed it was missing a diamond, it was to take two weeks, when it come back not fixed I was mad. I called customer care the lady said I would have it in four days but also said that the girl in the store said the diamond was there, I had the guy working check it it was never there why was I called a lier, it bothers me I will never bye from you again because I refuse to be call a lire after I spent $ 15000.00 in your store in a years time.

It saddens me that your customer care thinks the same day I pick up my ring that I take out such a small diamond from my own ring but it's okay I'm a retired Deputy who understands how people can think but you trust me when I say no more there will be no more.

The store was jbrobinson paddock mall Ocala Florida, your customer care lady said her people said the diamond was in there I didn't look at time other than to put the ring on about 15 minutes heading back to my car I showed my wife how nice the ring looked she said were the diamond I said inside she said take it back in have them look under microscope I did there is no diamond it was never put in so your people never check it when it come back in. I will not be basically called a thief I'm better then that but you rest assured I will never bye from that store or affiliate again because of how it's handled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2017.

JB Robinson Jewelers - J B Robinson Jewelers - Account Review

1.1
Style and Design

My spouse and I went to the location at Strongsville mall in Ohio. We went in to inquire about financing options.

Sales staff took the last 4 digits of my SS and address. Was then told we could get approved for a credit card, but no one provided us with any of the terms and cinditions of the card after asking multiple times. Instead they presented us with a book full of rings that we could purchase from their catalog. At thst point, we told them we were done, weren't interested in financing, and moved on.

Now its a week later, and we recieved 3 DIFFERENT CARDS in the mail with three different JBR accounts attached to them. Took over an hour of pressing 0 on their automated customer service line to speak to a human (which otherwise only prompts you to give up more personal info to pay on an account). After cancelling these sham accounts, it was explained to me to avoid this in the future, to avoid giving the store ANY information as even just a phone number can be enough for them to open an account in my name. All in all, very shady and deceptive business practices.

The sales staff are more concerned with getting you on a credit card than they are actually making sales and satisfying their customers.

One last funny detail... when they told us we could get approved, it was for almost 1000 dollars more than the limit for the cards they sent us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2017.

JB Robinson Jewelers - J B Robinson Jewelers - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category

Style and Design

I am currently paying $150 month on my card of 4yrs that was used to purchase a wedding set, for a wedding that never happened, unworn rings I tried to return but was told I was just a week past return date. Fine.

Starting Jan of this year, 2017, my income has been cut in half, permanently. I am a single mother on disability with a total income of $735 month. No support and a mortgage to pay. I called to see about lowering payments to $50 month, even canceling card to set up these lower payments.

I was told even canceling card, payments will remain the same and still report monthly to all 3 credit agencys. No help. I was told I have been paying insurance this entire time, customer service gave me a number to call and make a disability claim. A week later a letter of denial comes on my claim stating I have never paid into any insurance?

I cannot afford these monthly payments, and I am still trying to pay JBR $50 month, even that is a large payment for me with my income. There has to be something I can do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2017.

JB Robinson Jewelers - J B Robinson Jewelers - Ring Repair Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Yes..... My husband brought me a diamond ring 2009, I wanted the diamond mounted.

I took the ring back to the store. After a week or more they said my ring was back . so I got to the store and looked at my ring , trust me my diamond wasn' t the same. They gave me a hard time but I let it go.

Now tell me why did I deal with JB Robinson again? I got another ring white gold I wanted it yellow gold. So I took the ring to have it change from white gold to yellow gold and I wanted it mounted they said it would cost me $200. Dollars.

I called after a week they said the ring was in. When I got there they changed it to yellow gold, but the ring was not mounted. The diamond looked ok. They said that they couldn' t mounted it.

I ask why didn' t someone call and tell me. I was very dissapported.They had the nerve to stlii charge me the full amount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 06, 2016.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Chicago, Illinois

1.8
Style and Design

I purchased a Le Vian rose gold garnet ring and a Le Vian rose gold chocolate diamond necklace. I returned the ring after I found out that Le Vian does not cover the loss or damage to any stones in any of their jewelry, except for the main stone and it has to be a diamond.

The Le Vian Rose Gold Rhodolite Garnet with chocolate diamonds was gorgeous. But, very expensive. I was not going to pay that much money for a ring and if the Garnet had become chipped, cracked or fell out, Le Vian would not replace the stone. They will not replace any of the surrounding diamonds either.

Just want people to be aware of this. I did not realize this when I purchased the Le Vian Chocolate diamond necklace.

If I had known this information at that time, I would not have purchased it. JB Robinson does not sell Protection Plans for Le Vian Jewelry.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2016.