2.1
Style and Design

Apparently the only branch in Colorado has been CLOSED! This is where my husband and I bought our wedding rings and went in to get them inspected and without any notice they closed their doors for good!

Now what are we supposed to do.

Sorry JB but driving 9 hours to Las Vegas every 6 months for an inspection is not in our budget! It's called common courtesy, to notify your PAYING customers that oh hey by the way we are shutting our store down for good, here is what you can do.

Comments

You may take them to Kay Jewelers to keep your warranty current. They are the same company. JB Kays Jared Zales are all the same.

Wow your righteous indignation really masks a very shallow person. Firstly those decisions are NOT under the stores control.

Closing a store is a very stressful event. The choice comes from far above the store level. When a store closes its normally from a bankruptcy. Meaning it WAS announced just not where YOU were looking.

If they couldn’t even pay their employees without the courts approval what makes you think the judge would allow an extra expense of postal supplies? UNREALISTIC!!! They have far more to deal with closing the store/business to bother with sending you a notice. Even if they did send out that info to every customer, they still would have to focus on closing the store.

If they closed then obviously YOU didn’t support them as a business as well as you think. Probably one of those “gimme” customers. Oh you bought something X years ago so you feel entitled to whatever free service they offered. Well all that free costs THEM MONEY!!

The sad part is they offer those free services so you may come back in and BUY MORE!!!! I’m guessing you didn’t buy much after your rings so you really only have yourself to blame for them closing. You and every other cheap mouth breather out there gets their just desserts.

Boo freaking boo! My sympathies are for the poor workers who had to watch their store slowly die because cheap people would rather buy cheap crap online.

Well... Let me tell you my wife and i bought our wedding rings from the Las Vegas Branch it's also closed for good... i'm so mad.