MY SON TOOK MY MOTHERS RING IN TO GET SIZED SO HE COULD PURPOSE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND HE WENT TO PICK IT UP AND WAS TOLD THEY LOST IT -I DON'T THINK SO - THIS IS A FAMILY HEIRLOOM-THIS IS A JEWELRY STORE YOUR NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF LOSING JEWELRY-HE WAS OFFERED THE 800.00 FOR THE RING -NO I WANT MY RING BACK- THE RING MADE IT FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND WAS ON ITS WAY BACK TO POINT B WHEN IS WAS SUPPOSEDLY LOST - I THINK MORE STOLEN -FIND MY RING AND RETURN IT - I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN AND I WILL STAND OUTSIDE OF THIS STORE AND PICKETT AND LET EVERY CUSTOMER KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS -THIS IS ALSO GOING ON FREDERICKSBURG WALL OF SHAME AND FACEBOOK IN A VIDEO AND I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BBB

This person wrote the review because of "lost my mothers ring, cant put a price on a heirloom" at JB Robinson Jewelers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants JB Robinson Jewelers to "find my *** ring".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by JB Robinson Jewelers and jb robinson jewelers ring repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments