JB Robinson Jewelers - Why was my ring not fixed

I sent my wedding band to be fixed it was missing a diamond, it was to take two weeks, when it come back not fixed I was mad. I called customer care the lady said I would have it in four days but also said that the girl in the store said the diamond was there, I had the guy working check it it was never there why was I called a lier, it bothers me I will never bye from you again because I refuse to be call a lire after I spent $ 15000.00 in your store in a years time.

It saddens me that your customer care thinks the same day I pick up my ring that I take out such a small diamond from my own ring but it's okay I'm a retired Deputy who understands how people can think but you trust me when I say no more there will be no more.

The store was jbrobinson paddock mall Ocala Florida, your customer care lady said her people said the diamond was in there I didn't look at time other than to put the ring on about 15 minutes heading back to my car I showed my wife how nice the ring looked she said were the diamond I said inside she said take it back in have them look under microscope I did there is no diamond it was never put in so your people never check it when it come back in. I will not be basically called a thief I'm better then that but you rest assured I will never bye from that store or affiliate again because of how it's handled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

JB Robinson Jewelers - J B Robinson Jewelers - Ring Repair Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Yes..... My husband brought me a diamond ring 2009, I wanted the diamond mounted.

I took the ring back to the store. After a week or more they said my ring was back . so I got to the store and looked at my ring , trust me my diamond wasn' t the same. They gave me a hard time but I let it go.

Now tell me why did I deal with JB Robinson again? I got another ring white gold I wanted it yellow gold. So I took the ring to have it change from white gold to yellow gold and I wanted it mounted they said it would cost me $200. Dollars.

I called after a week they said the ring was in. When I got there they changed it to yellow gold, but the ring was not mounted. The diamond looked ok. They said that they couldn' t mounted it.

I ask why didn' t someone call and tell me. I was very dissapported.They had the nerve to stlii charge me the full amount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

JB Robinson Jewelers - LOST RING

MY SON TOOK MY MOTHERS RING IN TO GET SIZED SO HE COULD PURPOSE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND HE WENT TO PICK IT UP AND WAS TOLD THEY LOST IT -I DON'T THINK SO - THIS IS A FAMILY HEIRLOOM-THIS IS A JEWELRY STORE YOUR NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF LOSING JEWELRY-HE WAS OFFERED THE 800.00 FOR THE RING -NO I WANT MY RING BACK- THE RING MADE IT FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND WAS ON ITS WAY BACK TO POINT B WHEN IS WAS SUPPOSEDLY LOST - I THINK MORE STOLEN -FIND MY RING AND RETURN IT - I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN AND I WILL STAND OUTSIDE OF THIS STORE AND PICKETT AND LET EVERY CUSTOMER KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS -THIS IS ALSO GOING ON FREDERICKSBURG WALL OF SHAME AND FACEBOOK IN A VIDEO AND I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BBB

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: LOST MY MOTHERS RING, CANT PUT A PRICE ON A HEIRLOOM.

Preferred solution: FIND MY *** RING.