JB Robinson Jewelers - Pissed

I made a large payment was told out was fine i was paying a year in advance then started getting messages from creditors why haven't you made your payments I'm like what are you talking about i paid a year ahead knowing my husband was gonna be without a job i have no money to pay now. You guys took it all that's not my fault.

Then they transferred me over to a debt collection agency it was all their fault I'm so pissed. Now idk if i still have insurance on my ring or not and i need it resized tried to pay bill that is due today through debt collector and can't cause they aren't open sundays like wth.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Rude and ignorant manager and sales associate

1.2

I went in Orland Square mall to purchase a Ring And all I have to say is there customer service sucks

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Customer Care.

JB Robinson Jewelers - J B Robinson Jewelers - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category

Style and Design

I am currently paying $150 month on my card of 4yrs that was used to purchase a wedding set, for a wedding that never happened, unworn rings I tried to return but was told I was just a week past return date. Fine.

Starting Jan of this year, 2017, my income has been cut in half, permanently. I am a single mother on disability with a total income of $735 month. No support and a mortgage to pay. I called to see about lowering payments to $50 month, even canceling card to set up these lower payments.

I was told even canceling card, payments will remain the same and still report monthly to all 3 credit agencys. No help. I was told I have been paying insurance this entire time, customer service gave me a number to call and make a disability claim. A week later a letter of denial comes on my claim stating I have never paid into any insurance?

I cannot afford these monthly payments, and I am still trying to pay JBR $50 month, even that is a large payment for me with my income. There has to be something I can do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Jb Robinson Jewelers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

JB Robinson Jewelers - Simple Review #1466955308

Harrellsville, North Carolina

It's the worst customer service !! And the customer service phone never works!!!